We warmly invite you to shop at our center!
In order to provide you with a real, safe shopping experience, we have taken numerous measures for a carefree shopping experience. You will find an overview and important information for your visit to the center on this page.
We look forward to seeing you and wish you a happy shopping time!
Your team at Europa Passage
The most important info at a glance:
You can find all opening times of our shops and restaurants here.
The center is open from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 20:00. Please understand that individual shopping times may vary by shop.
The following rules apply for shopping with us:
- Shopping without a test / recovery / vaccination certificate and without appointment
- FFP2-mask required
- Body-friendly services (including hairdressers, nail salons): ”3G” rule (3G = geimpft, genesen oder getestet = “vaccinated, recovered, or tested”)
The following rules apply for gastronomy:
- Consumption of food and drinks in the center is only allowed in designated seating areas of the restaurants. It is not allowed in other center areas.
- Indoor seating: “3G” rule (3G = geimpft, genesen oder getestet = “vaccinated, recovered, or tested”)
- Takeaway is possible without further restrictions
These regulations are based on the official decisions of the federal government of Germany and the government of Hamburg
Let us be considerate of each other – for the safety and well-being of everyone. In advance: Thank you for your support!
What you can do:
- Please keep your distance (1.5 m to others).
- Please note the obligation to wear an FFP2 mask covering mouth and nose in the entire center, in all shops and restaurants (except when seated) and immediately in front of the center entrances.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Please conduct contactless payment options if possible.
- Please use elevators only if you need them. In order to ensure the minimum safety distance, using elevators is only permitted for individuals or groups that belong together.
- Please make sure to keep a distance of a minimum of 4 steps when using escalators.
- Please pay attention to further announcements and information provided at the center and at shops.
What we do:
We have defined a variety of preventative measures to make your shopping a carefree experience:
- Increased cleaning of frequently used touch points such as door handles, escalator handrails, elevator buttons
- Security service monitors compliance with official regulations and sensitizes center visitors to keep their distance
- Disinfectant dispensers in entrance areas, restrooms and along the shopping street
- Advice on generally valid preventative behavior at center entrances, restrooms and along the shopping street, these include: observance of distance requirements, advice on regular hand hygiene, recommendation on contactless payment, recommendation on wearing a face mask, prudent behavior
- Notes on the use of elevators and escalators
- Ensuring that a safe distance is kept, also in dwell areas
- Sensitization of the resident tenants to compliance with and implementation of official regulations
- Regular customer information through notices, center website and communication via Facebook
- Regular information to tenants through tenant circulars
- If officially required or necessary: admission control as well as route guidance, queue management in front of the center entrances, separation of entrances / exits, creation of one-way systems in narrow places